ExitCare Integrated Solutions
Designed to fit your system. Delivered to each patient.
ExitCare is an intuitive, flexible patient education solution designed to seamlessly integrate/interface with a healthcare facility's EMR, HIS, patient portal and website. This level of compatibility is one of the many reasons why ExitCare is known for superior delivery of patient education throughout many software applications to support the patient experience across all care settings.
Our strategic partners demonstrate our level of success and readiness to serve the patient education needs of the marketplace.
ExitCare is optimized and available within:
- EMR/HIS applications—patient education materials, discharge instructions and drug information sheets are easily accessible within the workflow of the physician/provider and can be directly documented and permanently archived into the patient's electronic medical record.
- Patient portals/websites—the addition of patient education content to your healthcare facility's website or patient portal solution can serve as the foundation to your online health education tools. Learn more about our ExitCare OnCall product offering.
- Other applications—from IPTVs to smart phone apps to call center systems and other touch screen technologies, ExitCare is your source for delivering actionable patient information.
Why rely on ExitCare?
- Enterprise-wide – consistent delivery of information throughout the continuum of care.
- Meaningful use – incorporate ExitCare patient education content as a part of your certifiable solution.
- Content – access to a single library containing the most current, up-to-date, evidence-based, peer-reviewed patient information.
- Risk management – alignment with core measures and national patient safety goals.
- Health literacy – library of documents designed to meet the needs of varying literacy levels.
- Diagnostic coding – documents are tagged to ICD-9 and CPT coding.
Back to Top